Title: A Year in the National Parks: The Greatest American Road Trip
Pre-order price: $49.95 plus shipping (USA – flat rate 5$ / International – applicable rates), signed by the authors
Retail price: $59.52 plus shipping (USA – flat rate 5$ / International – applicable rates)
· 240 full-color, rich glossy pages of U.S. National Park inspiration
· A map plotting all of America's parks and the order in which we visited them
· Overview of all 59 national parks, including images, park description, reason for protection and unique distinction, fun facts, inspirational quotations, locations, and more...
· Themed photo collections including: amazing macro-view detail of our natural world, epic roads, amazing trails, stunning wildlife, modes of transportation, aerial shots of the Alaska wild, great adventures, black and white photography, outtakes from the journey, and of course, a look at the FUJIFILM camera gear we used to capture the parks, and a peek inside Wally the Airstream – our one constant in a year of change.
· "Stops along the Road" – fun and fascinating places to stop while on a cross-country road trip in America.
· Our take on some of the best driving roads, wildlife parks, primitive camping spots, and big adventures to seek out while exploring the U.S. National Parks.
· Advice on how to make the most of a national park adventure.
· Background behind the history of the National Park Service and our project to honor it.
· Inspirational quotations about our national parks and the great outdoors by members of the National Park Service, U.S. presidents, naturalists, conservationists, musicians, painters, writers, poets, and explorers.
· The only book showcasing all 59 U.S. National Parks taken entirely during the 2016 National Park Service centennial anniversary year.
• Hardcover: 240 pages
• Orientation: Landscape
• Product dimensions: 12 x 10 x 2 inches
• Shipping dimensions: 13 x 11 x 3 inches
• Shipping weight: 5 pounds
• Ships: USA and Internationally
• Expected ship date: June 2018
• Purchase: At this time, this book is available for pre-order only on our website:
• Language: English
• Publisher: Fire Soul, LLC.
• ISBN: 978-0-692-92678-9
• Imported: South Korea